During the 8th LIVE Letter, several announcements were made including the Welcome Back Campaign and Veteran Rewards. Be sure to review the details of these announcements in preparation for launch!
All players who have registered a service account for FINAL FANTASY XIV can play for free until September 9, 2013.
- Players who register after the start of official service are also eligible for this campaign.
- Starting September 10, 2013, players will be required to pay a subscription fee.
- The 30-day trial included with purchase of the game will be applied upon the conclusion of the campaign.
Veteran Rewards are special in game item bonuses awarded based on how long you have had an active subscription. These rewards will be distributed via the moogle delivery service once you have reached a certain number of days subscribed.
The following rewards will be issued based on your number of days subscribed.
* Additional ranks will be added after the start of official service.
* Bonus items will be sent only once to the corresponding characters on a given service account.
Veteran Rewards are granted based on the number of days subscribed rather than time played. For example, a player who subscribes for 90 days is eligible to receive the 30, 60, and 90 day Veteran Rewards all on their first day.
World Transfer Service
This is an optional paid service that allows characters from active service accounts for FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn to be transferred to a World of your chooosing.
- Characters may transfer items, gil
- and retainers to their destination World. However, linkshells, free companies, and friend lists cannot be transferred.
- Due to fluctuations in World populations, certain Worlds may not be available for transfer.
- Because transferred characters may influence the economy of their destination World, a limit has been placed on the amount of gil that can be transferred.
A separate announcement will be made with further details on Veteran Rewards and the World Transfer Service at a later date.