Placing this here for my own convenience! All times in PDT
- 10:30 a.m. – Grand Opening
- 11:00 a.m. – Final Fantasy XIV Letter from the Producer LIVE at E3 2018 (English and Japanese)
- 1:00 p.m. – Shadow of the Tomb Raider Developer Q&A
- 1:45 p.m. – E3 2018 Trailer Lineup (Pre-Recorded)
- 3:00 p.m. – Just Cause Community Takeover
- 4:30 p.m. – The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit Gameplay and Q&A
- 6:00 p.m. – Dissidia Final Fantasy NT Tournament and Developer Messages
- 7:00 p.m. – Outro
- 10:00 a.m. – Intro
- 10:30 a.m. – Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age E3 2018 Demo Walkthrough and Developer Q&A
- 11:45 a.m. – Star Ocean: Anamnesis Gameplay Introduction
- 12:30 p.m. – Dissidia Final Fantasy: Opera Omnia Turn-based RPG Nostalgia!
- 1:30 p.m. – Shadow of the Tomb Raider Q&A with Camilla Luddington and Earl Baylon
- 2:15 p.m. – E3 2018 Trailer Lineup (Pre-Recorded)
- 3:30 p.m. – Metro Exodus: Journey Beyond the Tunnels
- 4:15 p.m. – F1 2018: A New Record Lap
- 5:00 p.m. – Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius Exclusive Announcements (English and Japanese)
- 10:00 a.m. – Intro
- 10:30 a.m. – Kingdom Hearts: Union Cross Coliseum Showdown
- 11:15 a.m. – Square Enix Products: Focus on Final Fantasy Trading Card Game (Pre-Recorded)
- 1:30 p.m. – Square Enix Community Showcase
- 2:00 p.m. – NieR: Automata E3 2018 Demo Live Gameplay
- 3:00 p.m. – Kingdom Hearts III E3 2018 Demo Live Gameplay
- 4:00 p.m. – Outro
Here we go! It’s not 7:18pm Eastern, in about 12 minutes the last LIVE Letter before Stormblood Early Access will commence, I’m actually hyped! Even after a full day of work /prances around happily.
As usual, I plan to talk to myself here, and figure you guys will read my nonsense after XD <3! Click “Continue Reading” below to read all about it!
This year, our family vacation is also occurring on the same week as E3 and Stormblood early access, so I’m going to be missing the ending of E3 and the start of early access, but should still be able to join in on the fun before official launch on the 20th. I’m actually excited now! This week is going to be insane but I’m going to do my darnest to tune in as much as I can to Square Enix presents!
We are hoping for more day to day type details regarding Stormblood, things such as ‘are you going to nerf Heavensward gear turn in seals ratio, what about poetics?, what about gatherer scrips?’ etc. etc. Basically, do we stockpile or unload this week? I’m not sure how much this is going to help me since I am leaving for vacation on Thursday morning ; ; but at least it’ll help everyone else!
As usual, here is their schedule, which was posted on the official blog, but I prefer having my own little space to keep track of all this as well as make unnecessary comments just coz I can, muahahah!
Welps, another year another Fan Fest that I could not go to 😦 last time, it was due to work, this year, we moved back to the East Coast, bought a house and am having a grand ole time over here! Vargy, Kenny and em also could not make the trip this year, so I decided it’s probably not the funnest idea for me to wander around all alone at the Fan Fest XD
I am super hyped though and will be sharing my thoughts here, instead of spamming Twitter.
My first post in a longggg time… will update more later! But here is the schedule for Square Enix Presents channel. I was hoping for some magical FFXIV reveal, since we know the next expansion is coming, but it does not look likely at this point. Oh well, hyped for English Letter of Producer regardless! Have not been able to watch any of the live letters from Japan in recent months.
YAY! Finally bought a capture card to record and stream games (and make more troll videos… ehem)
I am a sucker for SE games and always LOVE behind the scenes look at the FF franchise. This 30min video is a nice compilation of all of it. I especially loved the montage showing the hustle and bustle of Japan, and if they tilted the camera just so, it almost seems like we’re looking at a game world, perfectly fitting to the introspective narration. Hurray to all the creative, hard working and insane SE staff! Let the haters keep on hatin’ while you keep on doing what you love and do best!
This is totally worth the watch!!! There are so many ways one can explain time travel and paradoxes, its a pretty complicated concept no matter that it is imaginary or creative. Playing through 13-2, I think they did a pretty good job portraying the insanity and chaotic nature of time traveling. If you expect this video to unravel that mess, don’t! There’s no way to! But it does bridge the games nicely if you haven’t played either of them recently. I’m pretty stoked for Lightning Returns!