Placing this here for my own convenience! All times in PDT
- 10:30 a.m. – Grand Opening
- 11:00 a.m. – Final Fantasy XIV Letter from the Producer LIVE at E3 2018 (English and Japanese)
- 1:00 p.m. – Shadow of the Tomb Raider Developer Q&A
- 1:45 p.m. – E3 2018 Trailer Lineup (Pre-Recorded)
- 3:00 p.m. – Just Cause Community Takeover
- 4:30 p.m. – The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit Gameplay and Q&A
- 6:00 p.m. – Dissidia Final Fantasy NT Tournament and Developer Messages
- 7:00 p.m. – Outro
- 10:00 a.m. – Intro
- 10:30 a.m. – Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age E3 2018 Demo Walkthrough and Developer Q&A
- 11:45 a.m. – Star Ocean: Anamnesis Gameplay Introduction
- 12:30 p.m. – Dissidia Final Fantasy: Opera Omnia Turn-based RPG Nostalgia!
- 1:30 p.m. – Shadow of the Tomb Raider Q&A with Camilla Luddington and Earl Baylon
- 2:15 p.m. – E3 2018 Trailer Lineup (Pre-Recorded)
- 3:30 p.m. – Metro Exodus: Journey Beyond the Tunnels
- 4:15 p.m. – F1 2018: A New Record Lap
- 5:00 p.m. – Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius Exclusive Announcements (English and Japanese)
- 10:00 a.m. – Intro
- 10:30 a.m. – Kingdom Hearts: Union Cross Coliseum Showdown
- 11:15 a.m. – Square Enix Products: Focus on Final Fantasy Trading Card Game (Pre-Recorded)
- 1:30 p.m. – Square Enix Community Showcase
- 2:00 p.m. – NieR: Automata E3 2018 Demo Live Gameplay
- 3:00 p.m. – Kingdom Hearts III E3 2018 Demo Live Gameplay
- 4:00 p.m. – Outro
Weeeeee Only about a year or more since my last Lalazea video! Been super busy! We also filmed the usual ‘before server shuts down so AP and friends get together and do random shit for giant early access maintenance’ bit… but I didn’t have time to finish editing it 😦
Leaving for vacation tomorrow so will be missing out on the fun first two days of early access, have fun everyone!! Don’t spoil shit for me… /evil glare!! See you guys on Sunday!
Without further ado… the much smaller lala brigade but stronger non the less!
Maybe this was mentioned somewhere else but I sure didn’t notice! Looks nice!
Here we go! It’s not 7:18pm Eastern, in about 12 minutes the last LIVE Letter before Stormblood Early Access will commence, I’m actually hyped! Even after a full day of work /prances around happily.
As usual, I plan to talk to myself here, and figure you guys will read my nonsense after XD <3! Click “Continue Reading” below to read all about it!
This year, our family vacation is also occurring on the same week as E3 and Stormblood early access, so I’m going to be missing the ending of E3 and the start of early access, but should still be able to join in on the fun before official launch on the 20th. I’m actually excited now! This week is going to be insane but I’m going to do my darnest to tune in as much as I can to Square Enix presents!
We are hoping for more day to day type details regarding Stormblood, things such as ‘are you going to nerf Heavensward gear turn in seals ratio, what about poetics?, what about gatherer scrips?’ etc. etc. Basically, do we stockpile or unload this week? I’m not sure how much this is going to help me since I am leaving for vacation on Thursday morning ; ; but at least it’ll help everyone else!
As usual, here is their schedule, which was posted on the official blog, but I prefer having my own little space to keep track of all this as well as make unnecessary comments just coz I can, muahahah!
After many years of research and soul searching, I finally found a way to give Scinder a shower…
<33 you!!!!!! /runs away /looks for all kinds of hidey holes
Welps, another year another Fan Fest that I could not go to 😦 last time, it was due to work, this year, we moved back to the East Coast, bought a house and am having a grand ole time over here! Vargy, Kenny and em also could not make the trip this year, so I decided it’s probably not the funnest idea for me to wander around all alone at the Fan Fest XD
I am super hyped though and will be sharing my thoughts here, instead of spamming Twitter.
My first post in a longggg time… will update more later! But here is the schedule for Square Enix Presents channel. I was hoping for some magical FFXIV reveal, since we know the next expansion is coming, but it does not look likely at this point. Oh well, hyped for English Letter of Producer regardless! Have not been able to watch any of the live letters from Japan in recent months.
FUN!!!!!!!! We’ve been asking for more open world content for a while now, and this feels like it! Open world bosses have led to congestion issues and models not loading on screen, so limiting the Diadem instances to 72 people is a good idea to start off. Perhaps if the servers and content balancing works out with the map that we have now, they may add larger capacity harder bosses for future iterations of this type of content.
Note that we’ve only tried The Diadem Normal though we do have Hard unlocked. We’ll be doing those soon and I’ll post the experience as well.
I thoroughly enjoy the idea of slaying smaller mobs which then spawns the next tier until you reach the starred mob. it reminds me of a more accessible and speedier version of ZNM from FFXI.
We got lucky with finding Little Foot (I refuse to call him anything else, also I can’t spell his real name ; ;). We haven’t had a chance to go back in again since we’re using static play times to learn Thordan, but perhaps this weekend we’ll be able to try Hard!